Contact

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two New Quilts - In The Shop!

I love our backyard at the moment- it is so 'Wintery'. We still have Autumns leaves covering the ground and the tree has a few crisp white flowers breaking through. Anyway, I'm getting side-tracked...Here are two new quilts I have put up in the Helen & Jane shop. I love them both but I absolutely adore the one with the big stripes. It has such beautiful colours (mostly green and pink and orange) and to me it just yells 'bohemian, baby!'...I love the orange binding too! They are both backed with anti-pill polar fleece and are soooo snuggly and warm and are the perfect size to get cosy under with a good book, or even for a baby blanket or picnic rug. check them out here.

1 comment:

  1. love the blog, love the quilts (how clever are you!), love the autumn leaves... off to check out your madeit store now!! so glad it's up and running :)

    ReplyDelete