Contact

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thou Shalt Not Covet...

...Oh but I LOVE this house. I WANT this house. Did I mention I **LOVE** this house...


There is a blog I have been following for quite some time. It's called Bloesem.

I love its STYLE and DESIGN.


(Irene, author of Bloesem, also has a blog called Bloesem Kids...it's all about kids interior design.)


Anyway...a few weeks ago she featured THIS house on her blog. It is the home of Tatjana and Ben of Studio Aandacht in Amsterdam. And as soon as I saw it I fell in love. I think it's the colour mostly...and the simplicity of it- I just love how it all comes together. I dont know what that green thing is on the floor, it looks to me like fake grass- how Cool! And the candles...and the rugs on the couches, and all those books, and the cushions on the floor, and the upside-down crate side table...and the indoor tree...and the LIGHT coming in from outside...


Ok, Ill keep quiet now and let you see for yourself why I NEED this house...


(All images from Bloesem, and taken by Inga Powilleit)



All of the images in this post are by Inga Powilleit, and are from Irene's blog, Bloesem.

No comments:

Post a Comment